The Crazy Messed Up Journey Beauty, Love, Happiness and a Little Bit of Life.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How to De-Clutter a Purse

Hello My Beautiful Baby Butterflies,

Clutter, clutter clutter. My name should be Cluttered Catherine. And my purse is no different. Melted chocolate, gum wrappers, six year old receipts from Hot Topic. It's a mess in that black hole of barrettes and bobbi pins. But things can always change.
I got the most gorgeous Kate Spade bag for my birthday and I knew no old chocolate bar wrappers were going in this baby. Do you have a nice new bag? Or maybe an all out cluttered one? Don't worry De-Cluttered Catherine to the rescue. Here are my absolute necessary things to have in a woman's purse.

1. Key-Because no one likes getting locked out of their car, apartment, house, trailer, tour bus, plane, limo , etc.

2. Wallet-Because stores usually like it when you pay them for merchandise.

3. Starbucks Via Packets-These handy darlings are a lifesaver for a die hard coffee addict like me.

4. Mac Lipstick A34 "Retro Matte"-My friend and lover. It's complicated.

5. Essie Mini Nail Polish in "Wicked"-a go to color in an on the go size.

6. Sticky notes and a pen-Never know when you need to ask a band member for their phone number... or make a grocery list.

7. Twilight Woods Mini Perfume-It's sexy, cheap and fits neatly in my purse.

8. Sunglasses-Even if it's raining, sunglasses are a must. They cannot only shield your eyes from the sun, but complete an outfit AND hide your peepers while you check out a cutie at the cafe.

9. Collapsable Umbrella-You worked way too hard on your hair this morning to let it get all wet.

10. IPhone-Does this one seriously need an explanation?

Well, there you go girls! Let me know what's in your purse? What can you absolutely not live a moment without? You might get me hooked on a new product to clutter my bag with.

Hugs, kisses & butterflies,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment